On GardenPuzzle website you can easily design your dream garden using plants database created specifically to match local conditions. You can also ask our community for advice about anything related to gardening.
Tags are used to describe your content. When you add tags to your question or project you make it easier for other people to find it, and you also allow finding related content.
Tags should be separated with commas, for example:
creeper, balcony, conditions
There is no limit as to how many tags you can add, however three to five is enough most of the time.
After you register your account is inactive. This means you cannot log into it, and you can't fully enjoy our site. We will send you an email with an activation link which you should click to activate your account. If you don't receive the email in an hour, check your spam folder or request another activation message.
When will my GardenPuzzle account be activated
Paid account should be active right after we receive your payment. In exceptional cases it might last up to several hours. If you have paid and your account has not been activated in 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get points?You receive or lose points according to the following rules:
- +10 points - for each positive vote for a project you created, question you asked or answer you gave.
- -2 points - for each negative vote.
- -10 points - if your projects, questions or answers are moderated and considered violating our terms of service.
Why do I need points?Points are mostly honorary - a large amount of points means that user's work is appreciated by others. You can become a gardening expert!
There are some cases where points can be useful:
- at least 0 points - you can cast positive votes for projects, questions and answers
- at least 100 points - you can cast negative votes for projects, questions and answers